Questions? Here's the fine print stuff...
Cancellation policy & Make-ups
- All cancellations for must be made at least 24 hours in advance and the student must schedule a make-up within the same month.
- Private lessons must be cancelled with at least 24-hour advance notice or you will be charged for the lesson.
- It is the student's responsibility to request a make-up. There are no make-ups for missed make-ups.
- All classes/privates must be prepaid and used within the same month. If a class/private is missed in the last week of the month, the student can schedule a make-up within the following week ONLY. Missed classes do not roll over to the next session.
- CAMPS: Students who miss camp due to medical reasons can make up their missed day(s) by attending another day(s) of camp. If a make-up is not possible, students can receive credit towards Brooklyn Fencing Center classes or a future camp. If they miss only a day of camp, they can either attend a day of camp in a different session or attend a class, but will not be refunded. The make-up must be completed within a calendar year of the absence.
- We have a no-refund policy on memberships, packages, and equipment after purchase.
- CAMPS: no refund beginning 30 days before the first day of camp; more than 30 days prior to first day of camp, half refund less $55 administrative fee; full refund within seven days of the initial tuition payment as long as this is prior to the beginning of the camp.
To receive a refund or credit for future classes, you must notify us of the withdrawal / postponement before the absence in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our online payment system
- All of our online payments are handled by PayPal, an EBay company. They're reviewed by TrustE and the Better Business Bureau, and allow us to accept all major credit cards.
- Once you click on a payment button, you're in a secure web environment. Look for the little lock icon at the bottom of your browser window - that means your browser knows it's safe space.
- You don't have to be a PayPal member to use this system - just click next to "Don't have a PayPal account" and it will take you to a screen where you can just enter your credit card info without registering.
- The payment and registration process should only take a couple of minutes. If you have trouble with the system, please call us at 718-522-5822 or e-mail us.
- We currently only accept AmEx on the website - we do accept MasterCard or Visa onsite at the club.